The Thurgood Marshall College Fund and the Exelon Foundation are proud to provide financial assistance to outstanding students attending three HBCU’s within the TMCF member-school network; Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University, or Lincoln University at Pennsylvania. Selected scholars will receive a one-year scholarship up to $7,000 to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and textbooks.
Exelon Foundation Scholarship Requirements
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University and Lincoln University at Pennsylvania.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Demonstrate need through FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Open to college juniors and seniors
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Resume (include leadership, employment/internship experience, community service)
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- Recommendation from current school professor or faculty member (recommender must complete online)
- Essay: *In a maximum of 500 words, please address the following question: What community service project do you believe allowed you to make the greatest impact and how? Please be as descriptive as possible.
How to Apply
The application is now closed.