The Department of Defense Air Force Research Lab is accepting applications for the summer 2018 Department of Defense Army Research Laboratory-Army Research Office (ARL-ARO) Internship Program. Targeted intern candidates include students pursuing degrees in the fields of the Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) as well as finance and accounting majors.
Candidates selected for these projects will work at state-of–the-art facilities alongside world-class scientist and engineers. Sample project topics include: spacecraft fabrication, nano technology, robotics, modeling, and simulations.
- Currently attending a TMCF member-school
- U.S. Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (unofficial transcript required)
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate students
General Program Information
- Intern must be willing and able to spend summer 2018 working 40 hours a week during a 10-week internship.
- Round trip airfare to the internship site, housing, local travel allowance, and a stipend are included.
- Interns are subject to the applicable TMCF and DoD employee rules, regulations, and policies.
Overall Program Dates
Approximately May 30 – August 5
Internship Placement Locations
Multiple geographic locations across the U.S.
- Complete Online Application
- Unofficial Transcript
- Video Interview
- Cultural Fit Assessment
NOTE: Selected participants will be required to undergo a National Agency background check before being granted access to government computer systems
March 4, 2018 11:59 PM EST
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create a TMCF Account. Once you sign up and create a TMCF Account, you can complete the 2018 Department of Defense Internship Program application.